Translate

Thursday, August 20, 2026

God Is Good All The Time And All The Time God Is Good



God Is Good All The Time And All The Time God Is Good
God's Goodness Should Lead You To Salvation With Jesus

     This bible study explains why God (the Lord Jesus) is good and will list many scriptures with the words good or goodness. The King James bible mentions the words good and goodness 771 times. Good appears 720 times and goodness appears 50 times. Psalm 34:8 tells us that God (the Lord Jesus) is good. O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. Get saved today and taste and see that the Lord Jesus is good. The bible says that you will be blessed with peace, joy, and eternal life if you get saved and trust in the Lord Jesus. Get saved, repent, decide to stop sinning, confess that Jesus is God, and believe the gospel that Jesus died on the cross for you, was buried, and rose again.

     The Lord Jesus is good and when you get saved, Jesus will give you life more abundantly. Jesus said at John 10:10 says The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. Jesus gives us life exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think. Ephesians 3:20 says Now unto him (Jesus) that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us. 

     The Lord Jesus is good, and when you get saved, Jesus will abundantly pardon you. Isaiah 55:7 says Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. Jesus not only pardons saved christians, but abundantly pardons saved christians with eternal peace and joy that sets them free from hell and the lake of fire. The blood of Jesus will wash away the worst sins (past, present, and future) to be remembered no more. 1 John 1:7 says But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.


The Goodness Of God Who Forgives Sin Should Lead You To Repentance

     The goodness of God (the Lord Jesus) who forgives sin should lead you to repentance and salvation. Romans 2:4 says Or despisest thou the riches of his greatness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? We should all get saved, repent, and decide to stop sinning because God is good and will forgive the worst sinner and forget their sins forever. 1 John 1:9 says If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we confess our sins, God is good and says at Hebrews 10:17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. 

     Micah 7:18 says Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgresson of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy. He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea. 

     If the Lord Jesus can save one of the worst sinners who was Paul, God is good and can save anyone reading this bible study and wash them white as snow with His precious blood shed at the cross of Calvary. 1 Timothy 1:15 says This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. Isaiah 1:18 says Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.


Receive Strength By Thinking About The Goodness Of The Lord Jesus

     Receive strength by thinking about the goodness of the Lord Jesus. Psalm 27:13 says I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. In other words when anyone thinks about the goodnes of the Lord Jesus saving them from hell and the lake of fire by dying on the cross of Calvary, they will be strengthened and not faint. By faith when anyone looks at the cross of Calvary and says Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Jesus Christ, seeing all their worry, fear, and sickness destroyed forever at the cross, they will receive strength and not faint. They will rejoice and say Philippians 4:13. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me and Isaiah 53:5 With His (Jesus') stripes I am healed. 

     Don't faint and keep thinking about the goodness of the Lord Jesus. Keep studying the KJV Word of God that is Jesus, praying, and fellowshipping with christians to receive strength and overcome this troubled world. Galatians 6:9 says And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. You won't faint if you keep praying. Luke 18:1 says And he (Jesus) spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint. Keep thinking about the goodness of Jesus and receive strength. Isaiah 26:3 says Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord JEHOVAH is everlasting strength. 


The Lord Jesus Is The Good Shepherd

     The Lord Jesus is the good shepherd who laid down his life at the cross of Calvary for the sheep (saved christians) and saved christians from hell and the lake of fire. Jesus said at John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 

     David spoke about the good shepherd Jesus at Psalm 23:1. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever (keep going to the house of the Lord (church) because Jesus is the good shepherd).


Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life
Click This Youtube Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiuwSgV-umg  
And Sing The Words Below For Surely Goodness And Mercy Hymn
Co Written By John W. Peterson And Alfred B. Smith In 1958

A pilgrim was I, and a wandering
In the cold night of sin, I did roam
When Jesus the kind shepherd fournd me
And now I am on my way home

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days, all the days of my life
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days, all the days of my life

He restoreth my soul when I'm weary
He giveth me strength day by day
He leads me beside the still waters
He guards me each step of the way

When I walk through the dark lonesome valley
My Saviour will walk with me there
And safely his great hand will lead me
To the mansions he's gone to prepare

And I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever
And I shall feast at the table spread for me

No comments:

Post a Comment