Translate

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Blessed Stories From Brother Bob


THE TAX MAN AND THE PREACHER

     One day a tax man visited a preacher to determine what taxes he owed. The tax man asked the preacher to list the property that he owned. The preacher told the
tax man I'm very wealthy and listed below is everything that I own. 

First I have everlasting life John 3:16
Second I have a mansion in heaven John 14:2
Third I have peace that passes all understanding Philippians 4:7
Fourth I have joy unspeakable and full of glory 1 Peter 1:8
Fifth I have divine love which never faileth 1 Corinthians 13:8
Sixth I have a faithful pious wife better than rubies Proverbs 31:10
Seventh I have healthy happy obedient children Exodus 20:12
Eighth I have true loyal friends and Jesus Proverbs 18:24
Ninth I have a song in the night Psalm 42:8
Tenth I have a crown of life James 1:12

The tax man closed his book and said 
"Preacher truly you are a very rich man
but your blessings are not taxable"



A CHRISTIAN TESTIMONY AT THE BERLIN WALL

     When the Berlin Wall existed, most of the people in East Berlin were Communist without our Lord Jesus while most of the people in West Berlin were christians saved by our Lord Jesus. One day some unsaved people from East Berlin dumped a truckload of garbage on the side of the West Berlin Wall. The people from West Berlin could have also dumped garbage on the side of the East Berlin Wall. Instead the christians from West Berlin took a truckload of canned goods, bread, and milk, and neatly stacked it on the East Berlin side. 

On top of this stack of blessings on the East Berlin side they placed a sign
"Each gives what he has"

     Let's all be like the christians of West Berlin and get saved, blessing and loving our enemies, allowing the light of Jesus to shine to lost sinners in this world. Get saved right now. Stop sinning, repent, confess Jesus to be your God, and believe daily that Jesus died for you on the cross, was buried, and rose again. 

Remember it's worth being a christian and love your enemies
There's a payoff and blessings that you will receive 
When you love your enemies and rejoice when you are
persecuted for living for Jesus

Every day remember the blessed promise at James 1:25 
for serving Jesus when you feel it's not worth serving Jesus

Say Lord Jesus help me not to be just a hearer but a doer of your Word
Hallelujah, if I do the Word, I'll be blessed in every area of my life
I'll always forgive and love all my enemies
and rejoice during any persecution for Jesus

Say I'll keep my phone line open to even my worst enemy
and answer their requests for forgiveness and help
when I see an enemies name appear on my caller ID

This is because Proverbs 24:17 tell us
Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth
and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth

Lord Jesus since you daily forgive thousands of our innumerable sins
let us forgive and love our enemies forevermore like you
always forgetting their faults with no memory of their past wrongs


THE LITTLE BOY AND THE CANDY STORE

     One day a little boy standing outside a candy store looked at the many jars of candy in the window. He saw a sign on the window that said "Please do not lick the window". Today many christians are like this little boy standing outside the storehouse of God's provision, wondering how they can make all of God's good blessings theirs. 

DON'T STAND OUTSIDE GO IN

Romans 8:32 promises
He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all
how shall He not with Him freely give us all things?

Whatever you need
Just pray in the name of Jesus
believing with a mustard seed of faith

Keep going to church and reading the Word and praying
and the mountain will move away 
and nothing will be impossible unto you
according to Matthew 17:20


Blessed Thoughts From One Of Brother Bob's Favorite Preachers
David Epps

     You can't be saved and not know you're saved. If you don't know you're saved, you are not saved. This is because you get a witness after you get saved according to 1 John 5:10 that says He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself. And after anyone is truly saved they know for a fact that they have eternal life (Once saved always saved). This is promised at 1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God, that ye may know that ye have eternal life, (in other words when anyone gets saved they know that they are saved and have eternal life) (eternal life can never die). Salvation can't be lost. 

Saying you are saved and that you don't know you are saved
Is like saying you are married and you don't know you are married

One reason I know that I'm married since I got married
Is because somebody else lives in my house
And since I got saved somebody else named Jesus lives in my house

1 Corinthians 6:19 tells us What know ye not that your body is the temple
of the Holy Ghost which is in you which ye have of God and ye are not your own
For ye are bought with a price; therefore glorify God in your body
and in your spirit, which are God's 

BLESSED QUOTE FROM DAVID EPPS

I've never met anyone that got saved 
and said that they were sorry that they got saved
But I've met a few sorry saved people

     I pray in Jesus name that this little bible study blesses many people all over this earth with great peace and joy. Feel free to email Brother Bob anytime at rz9tlm@gmail.com or write to Brother Bob Malkin, 2233 Pinetree Lane, Apt. N., Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068. (614) 604-7133. Until we all meet again soon to lift up our Lord Jesus, everyone have a blessed day in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment