Translate

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Four Voices Saying Win Souls To Jesus


THE MACEDONIAN CALL

1) The Voice From Without

     The first voice saying win souls to Jesus is the voice from without (the Macedonian call) of people all around us. Listen and you will hear these people saying come over into our country, help us, and tell us about the Lord Jesus. Paul heard the Macedonian call and was willing to travel everywhere to help lost sinners and tell them about the Lord Jesus. Acts 16:8 says And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him saying come over into Macedonia and help us. And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavored to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel unto them.  

     Like Paul, can you hear the Macedonian call of people all around you (at Walmart, in your neighborhood, at the laundromat, on your job, at Cracker Barrel, and all over this earth) saying help us and tell us about the Lord Jesus. Brother Bob has heard the Macedonian call of people in many nations that want to learn about the Lord Jesus saying help us that read preachbrotherbob. I'm determined to keep writing for Jesus until I leave this earth and tell people everywhere to get saved, repent, stop sinning, confess Jesus to be God, and believe daily that Jesus died for you on the cross, was buried, and rose again. Like Brother Bob, use this internet (by blogs and emails) to share the gospel of the Lord Jesus with people all over this earth and win souls. 

     To give your life meaning and purpose win souls to the Lord Jesus. People that are selfish and don't win any souls to Jesus get bored with life and experience empty meaningless lives. But, if your goal is to win souls, your life will be full of joy and peace. Brother Bob has reached 162000 people all over this earth with the message of our Lord Jesus. My goal is to reach 1 million people with the gospel of our Lord Jesus before I leave this earth.  Proverbs 11:30 tells us The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise. Everyone should win at least one soul to the Lord Jesus every year. There is so much joy to see a lost sinner get saved and live for Jesus. Jesus said at Luke 15:10 there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

     James 5:20 tell us that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way, shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins. In other words, if you witness and save a soul, you save that person from death and prevent any harm he could have done to multitudes. When anyone receives the Lord Jesus, they always become a better person.  Let's obey the Lord's command at Luke 14:23 and Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled. Remember when someone took time to share the Lord Jesus with you; therefore take time to share the Lord Jesus with the unloveable and lost sinners all around you.  


     Pictured above can you hear the voice from without all around you saying help us and tell us about Jesus. People are saying Psalm 142:4 I looked on my right hand and beheld, but there was no man that would know me; refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul. These people are saying Psalm 142:7 Bring my soul out of prison that I may praise thy name. Let's help these people and obey Jude 22 And of some have compassion, making a difference, And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. 

     Let's help billions of lost people all around us and tell them about the Lord Jesus. A sure sign that you are saved with the Holy Ghost is when you want to witness Jesus everywhere to everyone in the uttermost parts of this earth. Jesus said at Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you; and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. In other words, you know that you have the Holy Ghost when you have a desire to win souls by telling people all over this earth about Jesus. 


2) The Voice From Within

     The second voice saying win souls to Jesus is the voice from within our hearts desiring to see souls saved all around us. The Word speaks about the voice from within our hearts at Romans 10:1 saying Brethren, my hearts desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they might be saved.

     King David spoke about this voice from within our hearts to win souls at Psalm 51:10 saying Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy Holy Spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. (Now notice the result after you obey the voice from within your cleansed heart) Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee. 

     Like Paul, listen to the voice from within to save souls and become a debtor to offer salvation with our Lord Jesus to everyone around you. Paul said at Romans 1:14 I am debtor both to the Greeks and to the Barbarians both to the wise and to the unwise. So as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. In other words, like Paul, owe a debt to every lost sinner around you all over this earth to tell them about the Lord Jesus and save their souls.


3) The Voice From Above 

     The third voice saying win souls to Jesus is the voice from above seen at Isaiah 6:8 from the Lord Jesus. Isaiah said I heard the voice of the Lord saying Whom shall I send, and who will go for us (notice that us speaks of the Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost that is one and not just God alone). Then said I, Here am I, send me. And He (the Lord Jesus) said Go and tell this people. Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. 

     Anyone reading this, can you hear God's voice from above calling Whom shall I send, and who will go for us. Like Isaiah, let's all say Here am I, send me. I'm willing to go and tell people everywhere about the Lord Jesus and how to be saved. Friends time is short and our lives are like a vapour that appears for a little while and then vanishes away. Ephesians 5:16 tells us redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Let's get busy and tell people everywhere how to get saved because after this short life on earth, it's either eternity in heaven with Jesus or hell without Jesus.

     Tell people everywhere to repent, stop sinning, confess Jesus to be God, and believe that Jesus died for them on the cross, was buried, and rose again. Let everyone know to say every day I am crucified with Christ and covered by the blood of Jesus. Let everyone know to tell the devil daily with just a mustard seed of faith that the blood of Jesus has defeated the devil, evil must pass over me, and the blood of Jesus has cleansed me of all my sins. Only what we do for Jesus will last forever. 


4) The Voice From Beneath

     The final fourth voice saying win souls to Jesus is the voice from beneath recorded in a letter from hell by the rich man Dives at Luke 16:27. This rich man in hell said to Abraham, I pray thee therefore father (Abraham) that thou wouldst send him (Lazarus the beggar) to my father's house. For I have five brethren that he may testify unto them, lest thy also come into this place of torment. 

     Right now billions of lost souls in hell are saying please send someone to everyone alive on the earth and tell them about the Lord Jesus and how to be saved so no one has to come to this place of torment called hell. These people in hell are telling us to warn everyone to escape the two deaths experienced by billions that reject Jesus to be God and refuse to believe the gospel about Jesus' death and resurrection. Brother Bob has heard this fourth voice from beneath and says instead of dying in hell and the second death of the lake of fire, get saved and have victory over the second death with the Lord Jesus, receiving eternal life with peace and joy forevermore.


Check out the two poems below telling us to win souls to Jesus

Lead Me To Some Soul Today
By Will Houghton

Lead me to some soul today
Teach me Lord just what to say
Friends of mine are lost in sin
And can not find their way

Few there are who seem to care
Few there are who pray
Melt my heart; Fill my life
Give me one soul a day

A blessed poem by an unknown author telling us to win souls to Jesus

Let me see this world dear Lord
As though I was looking through your eyes
A world of men who don't want you Lord
But a world for which you died

Let me stand high above my petty problems
And reach for souls hellbound eternally
For if once I could see this world the way you see
I'd just know I'd serve you more faithfully

     I pray in Jesus name this little bible study blesses multitudes all over this earth with peace and strength and compels everyone to win souls and share Jesus Christ with people all over this earth. Feel free to email Brother Bob anytime at rz9tlm@gmail.com or write to Brother Bob Malkin, 2233 Pinetree Lane, Apt. N., Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068 (614) 604-7133. Till we all meet again soon to lift up our Lord Jesus, everyone have a blessed day in Jesus name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment