Translate

Monday, June 11, 2018

Brother Bob Audio Sermon When It Doesn't Make Sense

WHEN IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE SERMON
Preached at Bethel Missionary Baptist Church
For My Friend Sonny Mull
On June 10, 2018

     Friends, Brother Bob had the honor of preaching at one of his favorite churches on June 10, 2018. I preached this sermon for my good friend Pastor Sonny Mull of the Bethel Missionary Baptist Church in Louisville, Kentucky and it was a blessed time. 

     I pray in Jesus name anyone who hears this sermon all over this earth will be blessed with the peace that passeth all understanding. Truly I did not preach this; the Holy Spirit spoke through Brother Bob. Just left click the link below to hear the entire sermon called When It Doesn't Make Sense that I posted to youtube. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment