Translate

Friday, July 3, 2015

Diamonds Remind Me Of Christians Part One




     Today as we look at the beautiful diamond pictured above, we will learn how diamonds remind us of christians. First, man can not make a diamond. Man can only mine for diamonds. But God produces the diamonds that man mines. As witnesses and ambassadors for our Lord Jesus Christ, we are just seed sowers and water boys like the pictures above that mine for lost souls. Then, after we plant the seed of the Word of God and water sinners with the Word of God, God gives the increase and produces saved christian diamonds. 1 Corinthians 3:7 says So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth, but God that giveth the increase. He that sows is 0. He that waters is 0. but God that giveth the increase is 100.

     Friends, I encourage you to be like Brother Bob and become seed sowers and water boys by using the internet to tell the people of all nations to be saved by confessing Jesus as God as they believe that Jesus died for them, was buried, and rose again. If the saints become faithful witnesses about our Lord Jesus, God will give the increase and produce saved christians that shine as diamonds. Please read the following scriptures below proving that only God can give the increase and salvation . Jesus as God said at Isaiah 45:22  Look unto me and be ye saved (only God and not man can save) all the ends of the earth, for I am God and there is none else. Jonah also acknowledged that only God saves by saying at Jonah 2:9 But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the Lord.

     Friends, I pray in Jesus name that you will decide to be a witness and ambassador for our Lord Jesus as you try to win souls to our Lord Jesus. According to the scriptures, a sign that someone has the Holy Ghost is that he desires to be a witness about our Lord Jesus to the uttermost parts of the earth. Jesus said at Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you, and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

     Lets' all be ambassadors and representatives for our Lord Jesus, willing to mine for lost souls as God produces saved beautiful diamond christians. 2 Corinthians 5:20 says Now then we are ambassadors (representatives) for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us, we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. If saints are faithful to witness the Lord Jesus to the ends of this earth, sinners will become saved as they proclaim Psam 40 I waited patiently for the Lord, and He inclined unto me, and heard my cry; He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay; and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God; many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.


          OK, diamonds remind me of christians because they are hard to clean. I've met some christians that are saved and sanctified, but they are also cranktified. Pictured above we will learn how to clean diamonds so we can learn how to clean cranktified christians. The best way to clean a diamond is put it in water. Therefore, the best way to clean a christian is wash them with the water of the Word of God. Ephesians 5:25 says Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for it; That He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word.

     I don't care how cold, carnal, and out of fellowship a christian may be; He's got a humble spirit down behind the fifth rib that can't fight the scriptures. If a saint is born of the Word of God, when a preacher turns the water of the Word on that fella, even though he's been unfaithful, cold and carnal, after awhile as the preacher keeps washing him with the Word of God, everyone will see a shine in that saint's face, a sparkle in his eye, and a smile. The Word and our Lord Jesus will wash and clean that cranktified saint and make him shine like a  beautiful diamond.

     You see all saints need to be daily washed by the Word of God because we are all sinners. What a man does is not what his problem is. The problem is what a man is. SINS is what a man does. SIN is what a man is. Stealing a cow doesn't make a man a thief. He already was a thief before he stole the cow.

     We don't become sinners. We're born as sinners. Psalm 58:3 says The wicked are estranged from the womb; they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies. Psalm 51:5 says Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. Ecclesiastes 7:20 says For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good and sinneth not. Isaiah 53:6 says All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned everyone to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on Him (Jesus) the iniquity of us all.

     Since we are all sinners from birth, only the blood of Jesus can remove our sins. Revelation 1:5 promises Unto Him (Jesus) that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood. Right now praise the Lord Jesus for removing our sins. If the devil makes you feel guilty for any sin you did, tell the devil I am crucified with Christ and covered by the blood of Jesus that removes all my sins. 1 John 1:7 also promises But if we walk inthe light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin.


     OK, just a few thoughts to end up today's bible study. Brother Bob went to a campmeeting where many doctors were preaching. I thought I was in a medical center. Then someone asked me what school did you attend that qualified you to preach. I told them I just got to go to school one day and got the teacher and brought Him home with me. Then they asked me are you a doctor qualified to preach. I told them No I'm an orderly (pictured above) trying to clean up the messes they're making. And finally one last question: How can you tell when a politician is telling the truth? When he says another politician is a liar.

     Stay tuned for more teachings about how diamonds remind me of christians. Feel free to contact Brother Bob anytime at rz9tlm@gmail.com or write to Brother Bob Malkin, 2233 Pinetree Lane, Apt. N., Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068. (614) 604-7133. Until we all meet again soon to lift up our Lord Jesus, everyone have a blessed day in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment