Translate

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Insights About The Word


     Friends, today as you look at the picture above of Jesus blessing each saint with a crown of righteousness, meditate on Luke 4:36 that says And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal, that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together. Be encouraged my friends in the many nations; Our service for the Lord will be rewarded and Jesus will reward us with blessed wages for our work for the Lord with a crown of righteousness as we win souls to Jesus. If you think about it, the real reward is Jesus Himself. Just a glimpse of Jesus in the kingdom will be the greatest reward we can all ever receive. Revelation 22:12 tells us And behold, I come quickly, and my reward is with me; to give every man according as his work shall be.

     DL Moody said remember if you guide a poor weary soul to Jesus and the way of life, turning his face toward the golden gates of Zion, Jesus will give you wages of a definite reward. The Lord's wages that you will receive are crowns of righteousness and glory which are much better than all the silver and gold that this world has to offer. The other day Brother Bob had the privilege of leading an 18 year old girl at the laundromat to Jesus and wow did she smile when Brother Bob was able to bless her with a brand new King James bible. Brother Bob has bought hundreds of KJV bibles over the years and I never charge for these bibles, giving them away to all my new friends in Jesus. 1 Corinthians 9:18 tells us What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel. The lady at the christian book store always says, Brother Bob hallelujah you are back to buy more bibles to give away.

      Saints I encourage you all to lead others to Jesus as Lord and be blessed with the joy of knowing that you will receive the blessed crown of righteousness in heaven. As pictured above, Jesus rejoices when you lead a little one to Jesus. Luke 15:10 says Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God (note this means Jesus rejoices) over one (note this says one and not millions) sinner that repenteth. And remember one of the best gifts to bless someone with is a KJV bible that will last forever. One time a three year old little girl named Olivia asked me to give her an adult KJV bible. I thought Lord it's just a kid, but Jesus said go immediately to the store and buy the little girl a brand new KJV bible. I bought the KJV bible and when I came home little Olivia was sitting in front of my house waiting for her bible and to see the joy on that kid's face when I gave her the KJV bible was so blessed. Little Olivia ran all over the neighborhood telling everyone she had her own KJV bible and blessed her mom with the bible. I believe Olivia will remember how Brother Bob gave her that bible the rest of her life.

     The new and the old testament speak of our rewards of crowns of righteousness and glory at the following bible verses. 2 Timothy 4:7 says I have fought a good fight; I have finished my course; I have kept the faith; Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at the at day; and not to me only, but unto all them also that love His appearing.  Isaiah 62:2 says And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory, and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name. Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.

     Saints, be encouraged and keep working for Jesus, winning souls to Jesus by telling people to confess Jesus as God and believe in their hearts that Jesus died on the cross for them and rose again. Jesus sees your labour to win souls and will reward you. Galatians 6:9 says And let us not be weary in well doing; for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Hebrews 6:10 says For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward His name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. 1 Corinthians 15:58 tells us Therefore my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.


     Friends, today for my next picture above we see the man of the tombs clothed in his right mind being told by Jesus to go home and publish the good things he experienced about Jesus. As you all look at the picture above realize that with just one word from Jesus, years of troubles can immediately disappear. Jesus said one word "Go" to the man who had devils pictured above and immediately that man was delivered from years of torment. Also note that no man on the earth could tame or deliver this man of the tombs. But when man tells you friend reading this that your healing is impossible, I claim in Jesus name, that Jesus can with one word or just the presence of Jesus heal you instantly.

     The story about the picture above is at Matthew 8:28 and says And when He was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way (note no man could tame these men and only Jesus could deliver these men of the tombs). Matthew 8:31 says So the devils besought Him saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine. And He said unto them, "Go" (note one word from Jesus brings total deliverance from years of trouble), And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine, and behold the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.


     Now lets go to another level of blessing as we look at the above picture of the woman who (after 12 years of sickness losing all her money to doctors) was healed instantly of an issue of blood by just the presence of Jesus after she touched the hem of Jesus' garment. DL Moody said Jesus has more medicine in the hem of his garment than all the medicine offered by the apothecaries of this world. And note also, the woman pictured above also got a personal witness in her body, knowing that she was instantly healed by Jesus. I claim in Jesus name for all my friends that read this bible study that they will receive a personal witness in their bodies that total miraculous healings have occurred by the presence by faith of the Lord Jesus in their hearts.

     The story of the above picture is at Mark 5:25 and says And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, and had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, when she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched His garment. For she said, If I may touch but His clothes, I shall be whole. And straightway, the fountain of her blood was dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.

     Just another quick revelation I received this week from a good friend Pastor Lawson of Knoxville Tennessee at this website link http://thelionofjudah.org/ about the 66 chapters in the book of Isaiah. Take time to meditate on this revelation. There are 66 books in the bible, 39 books in the old testament and 27 books in the new testament. It's interesting to note that in the 66 chapters of Isaiah, the first 39 chapters of Isaiah represent the old testament because the new testament starts at Isaiah 40 for Isaiah 40:3 speaks of John the Baptist and says The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Also note that Isaiah 40-66 represent the new testament and speak a lot about Jesus. For example Isaiah 50:6 speaks of Jesus and says I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair; I hid not my face from shame and spitting. Isaiah 53:4 also speaks of Jesus and says Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows; yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God; and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.

     A country preacher I listened to this week stressed that blessings only come by Jesus only. He quoted John 14:6 that says Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me (note the words but by me). Only by Jesus (not good works, baptism, church membership, living holy, or keeping the commandments) can we come to and know God. We all should be like Philip and just preach Jesus to bless people. Philip won the ethiopian eunuch to Jesus by just preaching Jesus to the ethiopian eunuch. Acts 8:35 says Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus. Everyone rejoice with Brother Bob and shout saying I'm glad I didn't get religion, I got salvation by faith in Jesus only.


     OK, for my next insight about the Word, I give you all the bible scriptures that speak about our steps with Jesus on our pathway home to the kingdom. I pray in Jesus name that all these bible scriptures about steps with Jesus bless my many friends with the peace of Jesus. Isn't the above picture blessed quoting Psalm 37:23 that says The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord; and He delighteth in His way. Let us all say this prayer with King David at Psalm 119:133 saying Order my steps in thy word, and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. As you all prayed that prayer, Brother Bob claims the blessing of 2 Samuel 22:37  on you all that says Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, so that my feet did not slip.

     Job spoke about steps and how Jesus knows every step we take and protects us daily. Job 14:16 says For now thou numberest my steps; dost thou not watch over my sin? Job 31:4 says Doth not He see all my ways, and count all my steps? But isn't it comforting to know that as we all walk daily with Jesus, our foundation is sure and we all will never fall. This is proven by 2 Timothy 2:19 that says Nevertheless, the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are His. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.


     To end up my bible study today, I give you a precious picture of a little girl watering the seeds and plants of her garden that she personally planted.  I have to admit this is one of the best pictures Brother Bob ever placed on his book for Jesus. This blessed little girl makes Brother Bob think of the parable of the seed and the sower. You see the bible says the word is a seed that is planted in our body that is called the dust, dirt, or ground. As we keep meditating on the word, we water our ground and the seed or word grows producing fruit to bless others. This is proven by Ephesians 5:26 that says That He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word.

     I will now proceed to give you a quick lesson of the parable of the seed and the sower going over each type of ground. Matthew 13:18 says Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower. When anyone heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which receiveth seed by the way side. This verse represents people that rarely read the word or think about Jesus. Since these people do not daily read and meditate on the word, the devil removes the word from their ground and no fruit occurs.

     Matthew 13:20 goes on to say But he that receiveth the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it; Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while, for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the the word, by and by he is offended. Let us not be stony ground which represents people that stop serving Jesus because of persecutions and tribulations of the world around us. Saint reading this I pray in Jesus name, you will be good ground producing blessing and fruit by continually seeking Jesus as you rejoice through persecutions and tribulations of the world around us. James 1:25 tells us But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty (this means the word of God) and continueth therein (this means keeps daily meditating on the word of God), he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

     Matthew 13:22 says He also that receiveth seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word, and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful. You see when we forget to take time to meditate on the word of God daily, allowing bills, politics, grocery shopping, and worldly pleasures to take over our lives, we become unfruitful. Jesus told us all at Proverbs 8:17 I love them that love me, and those that seek me early shall find me. I encourage you all to stay in the word and wake up say an hour early each day to spend time in the word and be with Jesus. You will find Jesus early and later in the day when we all attend to the cares of life, our days will be blessed for our time spent with Jesus early in the morning.

     Matthew 13:23 ends up by saying But, he that received seed into the good ground, is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. I've noted that as we daily become good ground spending time each day in the word, Jesus will begin to pull out weeds in our lives which are things our flesh enjoys that are not profitable to us as we serve Jesus. Brother Bob must testify that Jesus twenty years ago had to remove watching sports on TV from my life. Twenty years ago, Jesus told Brother Bob you must stop watching sports on your TV each night and get a computer to listen to the word of God each day. The devil told me if I did this I would be bored. At first I didn't listen and to avoid dying and being miserable as I watched sports, I was glad to throw away my TV in the dumpster. To the glory of Jesus, for twenty years each day Brother Bob has listened to the word of God on his computer and it is not boring, it is blessed. Hallelujah, Jesus pulled out the weed of watching sports on TV from Brother Bob's life and as a result, Brother Bob is now preaching to over 25000 people in many nations about our glorious Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

     As always it has been a blessing writing this bible study today and I pray in Jesus name it blesses all my friends everywhere and anywhere with peace. Feel free to email Brother Bob anytime at rz9tlm@gmail.com or write to Brother Bob Malkin, 2233 Pinetree Lane, Apt. N., Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068. (614) 604-7133. Till we all meet agains soon, have a blessed day in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment