Translate

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Safety In Jesus


     Everyone, take a good look at the photo of the Rock above and read in your bibles Psalm 18 which reads I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. The Rock you see above is a safety hiding place to protect us all from storms, winds, and any troubles in this life. Now shout and praise Jesus when I tell you all The Rock Is Jesus and Jesus is the safety place. 1 Corinthians 10:4 reads And did all drink the same spiritual drink for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them and that Rock was Christ.

     Saints all we need daily is with our hearts trust in Jesus and remember Jesus and what Jesus did at the cross. Build your house on the Rock Jesus and the storms and troubles around you won't bother you and you will survive and be blessed through any trouble. Matthew 7:24 says Therefore, whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock; And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not; for it was founded upon a rock.


     Saints, now take a close look at the picture above of a coney who is a lot smarter than most people. Open your bibles to Proverbs 30:26 which reads The conies are but a feeble folk, yet make they their houses in the rocks. Like the coney, we all should hide in Jesus the Rock and be safe from troubles around us. My spiritual daddy Brother Carl used to say birds can fly around your head, just don't let em make a nest on you. What Jesus is trying to tell you all is that you can have peace in the midst of a storm with Jesus. Saint reading this I claim in Jesus name that you will abide and do what Psalm 61:2 says which reads From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the Rock (Jesus) that is higher than I.

     Now open your bibles to Isaiah 32 and shout praises to Jesus. Let me tell you all that Isaiah 32 is talking about a man and the man is Jesus. Isaiah 32 reads Behold, a King (which is Jesus) shall reign in righteousness, and princes (Jesus The Prince Of Peace) shall rule in judgment. And a Man (Jesus) shall be as an hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest (defined as a shelter from the storm); as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land. Isaiah proved to us all that with Jesus there is eternal safety and security.


     Now saints take a good look at a picture above of a place Brother Bob visited in Glacier National Park in Montana and I was blessed to stand in the valley in the picture and was comforted by the protection of the mountains all around me. Now open your bibles to Psalm 125:2 which reads As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever. You see Jesus is your safety place and Jesus is all you need to be protected. Proverbs 18:10 reads The name of the Lord (Jesus) is a strong tower; the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. Hebrews 13:6 says So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. Saint Jesus surrounds you daily like the mountains in the picture above and protects you daily from all harm. Nothing shall by any means hurt you. A daily benefit we all get in Psalm 103:4 is that Jesus crowneth (in hebrew is defined as surrounds) thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies.

     Another scripture that proves that Jesus surrounds you all daily with lovingkindness and tender mercies is found in Deuteronomy 33:26 which reads There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun (defined as upright one) who rideth upon the heaven in thy help and in His excellency on the sky. The eternal God is thy refuge and underneath are the everlasting arms and He shall thrust out the enemy from before thee and shall say, Destroy them. If God be for you saint who could be against you.


     Now take a good look at the picture above and you might all say what is Brother Bob doing now. Well for twenty years I always wondered what is the definition of the word buckler. The hebrew definition of the word buckler is a shield and defense. I love the picture above of the buckler shield of faith with the cross as your protection to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. Now shout for Jesus and say Thank you Jesus for being my buckler and read Psalm 18:30 which reads As for God, His way is perfect. The Word of the Lord is tried. He is a buckler to all those that trust in Him. Saint reading this don't be afraid. I claim in Jesus name anyone who reads this blog entry past present and future in Jesus name will receive the promise of Psalm 121 and be preserved and kept alive. Psalm 121:7 reads The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil; He shall preserve thy soul. The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.


     Now look at the picture above and you all might say wow Brother Bob put an apple tree picture on his blog. Now remember everything on my blog even the apple tree picture above relates to Jesus and will bless you. Open your bibles to Song of Solomon 2:3 which reads As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under His shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste. Jesus is the beloved mentioned in the bible verse above and with Jesus you all will find great delight and you can rest in the shadow of Jesus and taste and see that the Lord is gracious. Psalm 91 one of Brother Bob's favorite chapters in the bible says He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God; in Him will I trust.


     Well to finish this blog entry, take a look above of the beautiful picture of the mother hen with her chicks and open your bibles to Matthew 23:37 which reads O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not. Saints Jesus is like that hen above and constantly watches over you as the Good Shepherd. Luke 15:4 reads What man of you, having 100 sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the 99 in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it? And when He hath found it, He layeth it on His shoulders, rejoicing. Job 4:4 reads Thy words have upholden him that was falling, and thou hast strengthened the feeble knees. Finally, Psalm 56:3 reads What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.

     Saints, the response to my blog entries has been tremendous. Currently in just two weeks over 200 people have daily looked at my bible study blog. Continue with my permission to forward this blog everywhere to bless people with the message of our wonderful Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Send me an email anytime at rz9tlm@gmail.com or post a comment to these blogs. These messages are free of charge and I claim in Jesus name will strengthen and give everlasting peace to all who read them. Your friend in Jesus Brother Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment