Translate

Monday, July 25, 2011

Desiring The Sincere Milk Of The Word Jesus Like A Baby


     Saints take a close look at the baby picture above and Jesus will teach you many things. First open your bibles to 1 Peter 2:2 which reads As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the Word, that ye may grow thereby: If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

    Notice that the baby in the picture above is focused on the bottle of milk and is happy as long as his eyes meditate on that milk bottle. If someone takes away the milk bottle the baby will cry. The baby will cry out until he can again have that milk bottle.

     Saints, the milk bottle is the Word of God and like that newborn babe above we need to daily fix and concentrate our eyes on the Word of God. I tell people to MEDITATE and not just read the Word of God. Like the baby above concentrate and meditate on that Word of God or the milk bottle. Joshua 1:8 reads This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein; for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

     Jesus tells us to study to shew thyself approved (2 Timothy 2:15). We need to daily meditate and remember the Word of God to be prosperous and have good success like when we were in school taking notes and writing down the revelations that Jesus gives us on notepads while we continually repeat and remember the Word of God. Psalm 119:11 says Thy Word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

     Psalm 101:3 says I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes. I testify that 15 years ago I had to throw out my hellivision and Jesus told me to get a computer and program the computer to just let me watch Jesus and the Word of God and not watch trash shown on the hellivision. For 15 years each night I've used my computer to watch and listen only to Jesus and the Word of God and my life has been tremendously blessed. Check out this scripture about what to put before your eyes and shout. Open your bibles to Psalm 16:8 which reads I have set the LORD always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Jesus is Lord and Jesus is the Word of God so set the Word Jesus always before your eyes. Get saved today; Repent, decide to stop sinning, confess that Jesus is God, and believe the gospel that Jesus died for you on the cross, was buried, and rose again. 

     Heaven and earth will pass away but the Word Jesus will remain forever. Psalm 119:89 says Forever O Lord thy Word is settled in heaven. Psalm 103:2-4 says you are forgiven of all iniquities, healed of all diseases, and redeemed from destruction as benefits that Jesus daily loadeth us with (Psalm 68:19). We all get bored and tired of things in this world but I guarantee you all that you will never get tired of the Word of God. To me the Word of God is like a Christmas present that never gets old. You can read the same verse a million times and still shout and leap for joy over that verse.

     Finally, Hebrews 4:12 reads For the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. I've preached in many services and I've noticed that the more the Word of God is spoken the more it sticks the devil like a sharp sword and the more the devil has to flee from the service. Psalm 107:20 tells us He sent his Word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

     Remember be like the little baby above and focus daily on the Word of God or milk and just speaking the Word of God will produce healings. I pray in Jesus name if you just read this blog entry that the Word of God will give you a quick powerful miraculous healing and I claim in Jesus name that this Word is sent to you friend and you are healed by the Word Jesus. Be blessed today in Jesus name.

     I pray in Jesus name that this bible study blesses you with great peace, strength, and joy. Feel free to email Brother Bob anytime to rz9tlm@gmail.com or write to Brother Bob Malkin 2233 Pinetree Lane Apt. N., Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068. (614) 604-7133. Till we all meet again soon to lift up our Lord Jesus, everyone have a blessed day in Jesus name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment