Translate

Sunday, September 11, 2016

A Letter From Jesus For My Friends With Blessed Sayings


     Below is the contents in the above letter from Jesus to all my friends on this earth. I pray in Jesus name that this letter encourages you to continue to live for Jesus and tell folks everywhere how to be saved. Remember repent and stop sinning, make Jesus God of your life, and believe daily that Jesus died on the cross, was buried, and rose again. Now say the words of the letter below and rejoice as you praise our Lord Jesus.

     A LETTER FROM JESUS

     Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help. If the devil happens to deliver a situation to you that you can not handle, do not attempt to resolve it yourself. Kindly put it into the SFJTD box; Something For Jesus To Do Box. It will be addressed in my time, not yours. 

     Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold on to it or attempt to remove it. Holding on or removal will delay the resolution of your problem. If it is a situation that you think you are capable of handling, please consult me in prayer to be sure that it is the proper resolution. 

     And because I do not sleep nor do I ever slumber, there is no need for you to lose any sleep. Rest my child; If you need to contact me, I am only a prayer away. Your Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

     SOME BLESSED THOUGHTS

     1) Why was Jesus buried in a borrowed tomb? Because He didn't plan on staying there too long.

     2) The gospel (the death, burial, and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ) is not a secret to be hoarded but a story to be heralded. The gospel is not something you go to church to hear but is something you take from church to tell lost sinners.

     3) If a witch calls you and tells you she's gonna put a spell on you, tell that witch you're too late, I already got the gospel.

     4) The first world was destroyed by water. This second world will be destroyed by fire. But soon there's gonna be a third world having righteousness and peace forevermore. Get ready; The third world is about to begin.

     5) If you ever hear someone say I've got to wait on the Lord, tell them How can you wait on someone who never leaves you? Jesus said at Hebrews 13:5 I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

     6) If you're beset by enemies, remember you're befriended by an ally named Jesus. Stop groaning about your adversaries and start glorying about your allies (Jesus and His angels). For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 

     7) If you don't repent, there's retribution; If you do repent, there's rest.

A POEM ABOUT DOUBT AND FAITH

     Doubt sees the obstacles
Faith sees the way

Doubt sees the darkest night
Faith sees the day

Doubt dreads to take a step
Faith soars on high

Doubt questions who believes
Faith answers I

     Hope this little bible study blesses and encourages multitudes of people all over this earth. Feel free to email Brother Bob anytime at rz9tlm@gmail.com or write to Brother Bob Malkin, 2233 Pinetree Lane, Apt. N., Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068. Till we meet again soon to lift up our Lord Jesus, everyone have a blessed day in Jesus name.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I enjoyed reading this Brother Bob. Thank You for being an example and a light in the Kingdom of God. Ms.Ice Cream (lol) and I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete