Translate

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Walk With Jesus Who Removes All Sin


     You might all say as you all look at the above picture of footprints in the sand and no person, what is Brother Bob up to now. Well, Brother Bob says the above picture reminds him of Enoch who walked with God and he was not for God took him. With the help of Jesus, Brother Bob is going to give you many scriptures that show the blessings we all receive when we daily walk with Jesus like Enoch. First, what a blessing it will be when all the saints reading this in the many nations will be caught up in the clouds in the air to be with Jesus and only footprints will remain on this earth. 1 Thessalonians 4:16 says For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, (this is Michael according to Jude 9), and with the trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first; Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

     OK, now Brother Bob will give you the bible verses that speak about Enoch walking with God and he was not for God took him. One day soon I hope people will say that Brother Bob is like Enoch and forevermore walks with Jesus in the kingdom translated so he should not see death.  Genesis 5:22 says And Enoch (Enoch's name is defined as dedicated, let us all be dedicated daily to live holy for Jesus and like Enoch just one day leave earth and walk forevermore with Jesus in His kingdom) walked with God after he begat Methuselah 300 years and begat sons and daughters. And all the days of Enoch were 365 years. And Enoch walked with God and he was not for God took him. Hebrews 11:5 says By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him, for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

     Now saint reading this in any nation, I encourage you to be like Enoch and walk daily with Jesus by daily remembering with your heart Jesus Christ crucified seeing your flesh crucified daily with Jesus. Remember, daily thank Jesus for dying for you on the cross to give you hope to overcome this world. I will proceed to tell you the promises you all will receive according to the Word of God if you daily walk and live holy with Jesus. First, according to Psalm 16:8, and Psalm 16:11 if you daily set the Word Jesus before you, you will not be moved, have fulness of joy and pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:8 says I have set the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Psalm 16:11 says Thou wilt show me the path of life; in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

     Wow, look at this promise from the prophet Isaiah if you walk daily with Jesus. Isaiah 41:10 says Fear thou not, I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee, I will help thee, yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. I claim in Jesus name, any of my friends in the many nations that regularly read this bible study from Brother Bob be strengthened, helped, and upheld with Jesus' right hand of righteousness. David spoke about how Jesus' right hand will save us. Psalm 138:7 says Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me; thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

     John 14:23 tells us that if we walk with Jesus and keep his Word daily, Jesus will be with us and give us everlasting peace. John 14:23 says Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words, and my Father will love him and will come unto him, and make our( notice it says our and not my because Jesus is one with God and Jesus is God; Father, Son Jesus, and the Holy Ghost are one according to 1 John 5:7) abode with him. And if Jesus lives with us and makes His abode with us, we all have everlasting peace. The words of Jesus Himself are recorded at John 14:27 that reads Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you, not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


     How about the picture above of Moses whose face shone with the light of Jesus after Moses walked with Jesus. When Brother Bob looks at the above picture of Moses, Brother Bob thinks about the Apostle Paul who was blinded by the bright light of Jesus. You see Saul was so used to walking in darkness that it took his eyes several days to adjust to the bright light of Jesus. When Brother Bob wakes up at 5AM to go to work, when Brother Bob turns on the bathroom light, it takes a little time for his eyes to adjust to the light. And wow, the Apostle Paul truly had to adjust his eyes on the brightest light Jesus. But the good news is as we daily walk with Jesus we all will adjust to his light which will cause the darkness of our enemies to flee daily. Isaiah 59:19 promises So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun, When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard (defined that the devil will disappear and flee quickly) against him.

     To the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ, Jesus is defined as the bright morning star. Revelation 22:16 says I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches, I am the root and the offsping of David, and the bright (defined as shining, brilliant, splendid, magnificent, gorgeous, and clear) and morning star. Brother Bob says if you line up 10000 stars, Jesus is the chiefest among 10000 stars and shines the brightest as the bright and morning star. Song of Solomon 5:10 says My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand. I claim in Jesus name, to all my friends in the many nations, as they walk daily living holy with Jesus, the promise of 2 Thessalonians 2:8 be given to them all and the devil be destroyed just by the brightness of Jesus in all these people. 2 Thessalonians 2:8 says And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming.

     The story about the picture above and Moses whose face shone with the brightness of Jesus is recorded at Exodus 34:34. Let us all live holy like Moses and let all the nations on this earth see the glory of Jesus in our lives. Exodus 34:34 says But, when Moses went in before the Lord to speak with him, he took the vail off, until he came out. And he came out, and spake unto the children of Israel that which he was commanded. And the children of Israel saw the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone, and Moses put the vail upon his face again, until he went in to speak with Him. Like Moses, when we walk very close to Jesus, some people can not look at us for the darkness of people's sins cause them to run from the light of Jesus. John 3:19-21 explains this and says And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

     Like Moses, let us all keep looking daily to Jesus and live holy and receive the promise of 2 Corinthians 3:18 that says But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. Then when we all obtain the glory of Jesus, we can all claim the promises of Psalm 27 as we walk with Jesus daily. I pray all my friends everywhere right now speak out loud Psalm 27 that says The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life to behold the beauty of the Lord and to enquire in His temple. For in the time of trouble, He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me. He shall set me upon a rock. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me; therefore will I offer in His tabernacle sacrifices of joy, I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord. Verse 10 says When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up. Verse 14 says Wait on the Lord, be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart; Wait, I say on the Lord.


     OK, I give you all the above picture of John the Baptist and Jesus and tell you that only Jesus can take away our sins that separated us from God and bring us to God the Father. The picture above is recorded at John 1:29 and says The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. You see saint reading this in any nation, initially, sin separated people from God, but now all people can come to God by Jesus who put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself.

     The prophet Isaiah first told us all that sin is what separated all people from God. Isaiah 59:1 says Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear. But, your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that He will not hear. Now the bible is like a puzzle that you need to put together with the help of the Holy Ghost as you compare old and new testament scriptures and rightly divide the word. 2 Timothy 2:15 says Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. Now, hallelujah rejoice as you read that Jesus took your sins upon Himself and put away sin and now by the blood of Jesus you can come to the Father and enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus.

     The scripture that says Jesus took our sins is at Isaiah 53:6 and says All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all. Now rejoice and say out loud saint reading this in the many nations Hebrews 9:26 that proves that Jesus put away all our sins and now there is no separation of sin between a saint and the Father.  Hebrews 9:26 says For then must He often have suffered since the foundation of the world, but now once in the end of the world hath He appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself. And saint reading this anywhere wave your hands at Jesus and praise Jesus for dying for you and removing the veil that separated our access to the Father because of our sins. Hebrews 10:19-20 says Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way, which He hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh.

     When Jesus died on the cross the veil that separated the most holy place from the holy place was rent from the top to the bottom and Jesus' sacrifice on the cross now gives us all boldness to approach God in the most holy place with no guilt of sin. You see whenever the devil makes you feel guilty that your sins block you from God, remember the blood of Jesus purges or cleanses your guilty conscience and now we can all boldly approach Jesus with no condemnation. Hebrews 9:14 says How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? I claim in Jesus name, any saint that forevermore reads this bible study and feels guilty because of sin, just meditate on the cross of Jesus with their heart and say hallelujah the blood of Jesus covers me and I am free of all sins ever committed. 1 John 1:7 tells us But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another; and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.Revelation 1:5 says Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood.


     To end up this weeks bible study, I give you all the above picture of Jesus and the woman that committed adultery. Jesus found no fault with the woman who committed adultery and told all the people that wanted to stone her for adultery at John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. Jesus was the only one that truly was without sin and Jesus chose not to stone the woman because Jesus is a merciful God. I love how John 8:10-11 says When Jesus had lifted up Himself, and saw none but the woman, He said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee; go, and sin no more.

     Now saints reading this anywhere I suggest you write down the many scriptures Jesus told me to give you all that prove Jesus came to save sinners. Saint reading this anywhere, if you feel you are a sinner that has committed too many wrongs i.e. stealing, drugs, rape, drinking, or murder to come to Jesus, read these bible verses and know Jesus will receive you and wash away all your sins. Remember Jesus came to call the sinners and not the righteous. Revelation 22:17 says And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

      1 Timothy 1:15 says This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. Romans 5:6 says For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. Romans 5:8 says But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Matthew 9:13 says But, go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice; for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Isaiah 1:18 says Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord, though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow, though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

     Now, saint reading this anywhere rejoice as you read how the prophet Isaiah explains how our sins are blotted away and removed forever by Jesus. Isaiah 43:25 says I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. Isaiah 44:22 says I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins. Return unto me, for I have redeemed thee.

     Jesus told me to write out the definitions of two words that usually appear when we discuss the blood of Jesus. First redeem means to buy back. You see silver and gold could not buy us out of the slavery of sin. Only the precious and hallelujah I say it again the precious blood of Jesus can buy us back to God and redeem us all from the devil's slavery of sin. 1 Peter 1:18 says Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. The prophet Ezekial told us all that silver and gold are useless to free us from sin and save us. Ezekial 7:19 says They shall cast their silver in the street, and their gold shall be removed; their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord; they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels; because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity. Right now wave your hands at Jesus and say thank you Jesus for shedding your blood for me and remitting my sins by releasing me from imprisonment and bondage. The word remission is defined as release from imprisonment or bondage. Hebrews 9:22 says And almost all things are by the law purged (defined as cleansed) with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. Hallelujah, the blood of Jesus remits and releases all saints from the bondage and imprisonment of sin. John 8:36 says If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

     Now finally, I will write out a couple of more scriptures that prove that Jesus came to save sinners and remove sins by the sacrifice of Himself. If you are a sinner anywhere reading this, please come to Jesus now. Jesus will remove your sins and starting today you will have no guilt and be washed white as snow. Look at Psalm 103:8 and see how far Jesus has removed and totally forgotten your sins. Psalm 103:8 says The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and plentous in mercy. Psalm 103:10 says He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is His mercy toward them that fear Him. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions from us. Psalm 103:17 says But, the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear Him, and His righteousness unto children's children.

     1 John 2:1 says My little children these things write I unto you that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. And He is the propitiation (defined as sacrifice or the cross of Jesus) for our sins, and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. Finally, 1 Peter 2:24 says Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness, by whose stripes ye were healed.

     As always, I live to write these bible studies and write a book for Jesus. I pray in Jesus name these bible studies strengthen and give peace to my many friends in the many nations who regularly read Brother Bob's book for Jesus. I welcome the countries of Mauritius, Guatemala, Kuwait, Albania, Serbia, and Romania to Brother Bob's book for Jesus. Tell a friend about Brother Bob's free book for Jesus and feel free to email Brother Bob at rz9tlm@gmail.com.You can also write Brother Bob anytime at Brother Bob Malkin, 2233 Pinetree Lane, Apt. N., Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068. (614) 604-7133. Everyone have a blessed day in Jesus until we all meet again. Keep me in your prayers and I'll pray for you all.

1 comment:

  1. Bob, I think this was one of your most powerful sermons yet. It really blessed me!

    ReplyDelete