Translate

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Victory With Jesus Through Temperance And Self Denial



     You might all say what is Brother Bob up to today with pictures above of a cross and a corn of wheat. Well this time the two pictures will give us the answer to a parable. Open your bibles to John 12:24 that says Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone; but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. Hallelujah, for twenty years Brother Bob asked Jesus for the answer to this parable and this week the Lord Jesus Christ showed me that the corn of wheat represents Jesus. You see, Jesus died for us all because He loved us, and the death of Jesus on the cross brings forth much fruit and many untold numbers of sinners to salvation. If Jesus did not die on the cross, Jesus would have abided alone and no one could be saved.

     Glory to your name Lord Jesus, you obeyed the Father and willingly offered your body as a sacrifice for all believers that by faith in Jesus Christ crucified we all will obtain eternal life. Get ready to shout for joy as I quote to you all John 10:17-18 which says Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father. Notice, the Father gave Jesus a commandment to lay down his life and die on the cross for sinners. Hallelujah, Jesus fully obeyed this commandment and said It is finished and destroyed the devil and gave all believers total victory and eternal life as He layed down his life at the cross. Saint reading this Jesus loves you and right now be saved and confess Jesus as your Lord and believe in your heart what Jesus did for you at the cross and believe that Jesus rose from the dead.

     Not only did Jesus fully obey the Father's command to lay His life down but Jesus rejoiced to go to the cross and save sinners. Hebrews 12:2 says Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Look at the awesome words of Jesus to the Father saying Father I offer my body and not a bull or goat to be sacrificed to take away the sins of the people. Hebrews 10:5 says Wherefore when He cometh into the world, He saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

     Saint reading this consider this: When Abraham was going to sacrifice his son Isaac, God spared Isaac and provided a ram in the bush for Abraham to sacrifice. But when Jesus died as the sacrifice of the Father's only son, there was no ram in the bush. Jesus loved us all so much and carried and destroyed all our sins forevermore at the cross of calvary. We should all thank Jesus daily for dying for us all at the cross and giving us a chance to have eternal peace and literal life.


     Wow, take a good look at the picture above and remember we are all running a race and our goal is Jesus as we run on the path of this life. The picture above reminds me of the parable about the runner in the bible. 1 Corinthians 9:24 says Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run that ye may obtain. And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now, they do it to obtain a corruptible crown, but we an incorruptible. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly, so fight I, not as one that beateth the air. But, I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection, lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

     Notice the word castaway. Castaway means a reprobate who is insane and has no hope in this life. Brother Bob says do not be a castaway but receive life from Jesus by doing Luke 9:23-25. Jesus told me to tell you all read these verses aloud to yourself and receive life and that you are not a castaway. Luke 9:23-25 says And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life, shall lose it; but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away.

     Now notice the title of this message, Victory With Jesus Through Temperance And Self Denial. The word temperance is defined as self control or denial of self. Notice also that temperance is defined as abstinence from alcoholic drink. Have temperance and stop drinking beer, wine, and whiskey, daily denying your flesh for Romans 7:18 says For I know that in me (that is in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing. But the good news is that your Spirit is more powerful than your flesh as you remember Jesus and the cross daily with your hearts. Saint reading this, take heed to the warning and solution for victory given at Romans 8:13 that says For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die; but, if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

     Saint reading this like the Apostle Paul, Brother Bob says today come to Jesus as I quote Hebrews 3:7 that says Wherefore, as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear His voice, Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness. Hebrews 3:12 tells us take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

     Saint reading this, scroll up again and see the words Following Jesus and Brother Bob will give you many scriptures to show us why we all should praise and follow Jesus. 1 Peter 3:18 says For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit. Hebrews 2:9 says But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that He by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

     Now everyone reading this forevermore look at this gem from the Word of God and notice that it is Jesus who give us all grace and eternal peace. As I quote this awesome scripture, meditate on how Jesus is described in Revelation 1:4 and say the scripture. Revelation 1:4 says John to the seven churches which are in Asia; Grace be unto you and peace, from Him which is, and which was, and which is to come, and from the seven Spirits which are before His throne. And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood.

     Be encouraged saint reading this as you do what the picture above shows and follow Jesus where you will obtain the sure reward which is Jesus. 1 Peter 1:5 says Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations. Hebrews 10:36 says For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. For yet a little while, and He that shall come will come, and will not tarry. 1 John 2:28 says And now, little children, abide in Him; that, when He shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before Him at His coming.



     To end up today's bible study, I give you all two pictures above of daytime and nightime and tell you all to praise Jesus morning, noon, evening, and midnight and at all times. Any time we praise Jesus is a good time. Psalm 34:1 says I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalm 119:97 says O how I love thy law! It is my meditation all the day. Psalm 63:5 says My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness. And my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips. When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.

     Proverbs 8:17 says I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. Psalm 55:17 says evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud; and He shall hear my voice. Psalm 119:62 says at midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of they righteous judgments.

     I heard a backhills preacher once say every one needs to get in the glory at least one time in their life and experience the I Can't Help Its. This occurs when we say and shout no matter who is around us, I Can't Help It Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Thank You Thank You Jesus as we run and leap for joy. I pray in Jesus name every one reading this bible study will at least once in their life experience the I Can't Help Its and glorify Jesus with all your might no matter what the world or anyone around you says. Remember the joy of the Lord is our strength.

     I truly enjoyed writing this bible study today. Hallelujah Taiwan and Ireland are regularly reading these bible studies. I pray in Jesus name my international friends find a way to translate their emails and email Brother Bob at rz9tlm@gmail.com so we can pray and share Jesus to defeat the devil worldwide. It would be such blessing to hear from my friends all over this world from the many nations that weekly read Brother Bob's bible studies. Also feel free to write anytime to Brother Bob Malkin, 2233 Pinetree Lane, Apt. N. Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068. (614) 604-7133. Thanks for all your prayers for my health. The book for Jesus will continue and Jesus will be glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment